Clinical Patient Management System (CPMS)
IT Platform for Clinical Consultations between ERN Members
The CPMS aims at supporting ERNs in improving the diagnosis and treatment of rare or low prevalence complex diseases across national borders of Member States in Europe.
The CPMS is a secure Software as a Service (SaaS) that enables health professionals to enroll patients using comprehensive data models. Health professionals can use the CPMS to collaborate actively and share patient within and across ERNs.
The CPMS is supported by Virtual Communication Tools and DICOM viewers to facilitate the interaction between clinicians. Reporting tools are among the functionality of the system to seamlessly empower users to generate reports of interest for administrative and clinical purposes.
The site may change as we endeavour to incorporate suggestions from our Clinical Advisors, particularly in the area of Graphics and Reporting.
Please make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome , Firefox or Safari to avail of all CPMS functionalities.
- Video: Getting Set-Up and Logged In to CPMS
- Only ERN members and ERN guest users can be authorised users of the CPMS.
- To access the CPMS you need to have an EU login. To create an EU login, click here.
- To request authorisation to use the CPMS, click here.
- To request access to the ERN Collaborative Platform (ECP) to exchange non clinical data with the other members of your ERN, click here.
- For more information on the European Reference Networks, please visit ec.europa.eu.